In my quest to get my shit together, I’ve been making lists and scheduling tasks like a boss. Lately, in my life I ‘ve felt a sense of chaos and I’m ready to get organized and get some control of my life again. This is sounding more dramatic then intended but I’m wanting to make 2014 the year that I get life back on track. Maybe it’s because I had Amaya at the beginning of the year and now that I’m feeling all better, I want to find some sense of the old me underneath the new me and mommy lifestyle.
The perfect way for myself to do that is to create lists to get shit done.
And since I know you all are on the edge of your seats, I’m going to share the lamest post ever, courtesy of an early bedtime and trying to pump out a post before bed.
1. Organize Basement & Attic – I have been procrastinating something fierce when it comes to this but i finally made some headway two weeks ago when I got rid of two garbage bags full of trash and useless shit that I kept for years. I’ll fully admit that I am a hoarder of sorts and like to hold onto crappy crap for sentimental purposes.
2. Clean Out My Car – Not only am I hoarder of all things crappy, I am also a messy mommy when it comes to my car. From the way it looks you would think that I half live in my car for the amount of hoodies and clothes I have lying in my backseats. And the gum wrappers…..sweet Jesus Ivy, get it together and THROW THEM AWAY!!!
3. Finish Decorating Amayas Nursery – Yes, my daughter is 4 months old and I’m still working on it but guys…I’m this close to having it done. Besides hanging the gallery wall, Bry has a few DIY projects that will finally complete this room.
4. Bryan’s Honey Do List – Let’s be honest, this is the one that will get the most shit done. Bryan has an extensive list of projects that I am looking forward to him finishing.
– Refinishing our new entertainment stand
– Finishing weather coating the deck
– Amaya’s nursery projects.
– Put carpet in throughout the 2nd floor
– I know there is more but I can’t think of them right now.
5. Back Up All My Photos and Computer Shizz – Sure, I might not get on the ol’ laptop as much as I used to but I need to make it my utmost priority to get my pictures saved and back up my blog to my external hard drive before my computer takes a shit again. My computer is infamous for just dying out of nowhere and me losing all my pictures, but I refuse to let that happen again, especially now with all the baby pictures of Amaya.
And that’s all I got for you tonight folks.
May be the lamest post but I feel like I’m going back to my roots and just spitting stupid shit from the top of my head and I kinda enjoy bullet type posts. Makes me feel a little liberated in my writing and that I can express myself like I normally would….which is a mumble-y, talkative mess.