'....THE FACTS OF LIFE...'
You didn't come here for the facts of life, did you? If I'm guessing correctly, you probably mosey'd on over here from Whitney's
link up and since I'm pretty late to the party, I am one of the last links, you were like 'Oh, let's see who this awesome but ultimately late lady is....'. No? Well whatever way you made it here, welcome and I hope you sit back, relax, and enjoy the hot mess that is the...
FACTS OF ME
(dun. dun. dun.)
- I am quickly approaching 27 this year, and I am having a mini meltdown that I am seriously in my late twenties and that I am closer to 30 than 20. Ehh.
- Luckily I still get carded which makes me feel a little bit better.
- While I reminisce on my youth, I will admit that there was a point in time where I sweated some denim overalls....
- And also had the most awkward and uneven hair cut as a child.
- I used to get made fun for my hair as a kid, because my mom cut my hair short and I looked like the worlds worst human mushroom.
- I used to be pretty athletic as a kid, playing little league, cheerleading, and basketball. Maybe athletic is the wrong word. I was more on these teams, but honestly suck at sports in general.
- I was pretty awesome though at writing as a kid. I won a couple contests in my day. Pardon me, while I toot my horn.
- I have been to Walt Disney World more times than I can count...
- I used to work as a College Program student there in 2005. I worked in Epcot at the American Adventure Pavillion. I was the girl in the colonial dress and bonnet serving you your overpriced hamburger and french fries.
- When I look back on these pictures, it makes me Florida alot. Those years were hands down some of the most trying but rewarding years of my life.
- I never thought I'd meet my future hubs down there, let alone have him move back to my homestate with me. Weird how the world works.
- My favorite food is Velveeta Shells and Cheese.
- I'm not a fan of condiments. I order my cheeseburgers plain and will take it back in if they put ketchup or pickles on it. I also don't like mayo or mustard. But I will use ketchup for fries and scrambled eggs.
- I'm a pretty happy drunk
- Favorite alcoholic beverages include: Red Wine, Blue Long Islands, Chocolate Martini's, Anything with rum (pineapple preferably) Sex on the Beach, Bahama Mama's, Shots (I'm not too picky), and when it comes to beer, usually Miller Light, Corona, or Blue Moon.
- Vodka and me have broke up. It's for the best.
- It's Saturday and I'm ready for a nap, so I'm going to wrap this up.
-P.S. I am a lover of naps. Yes and please.
Adios amigas!! :)