This week is Seasonal Homekeeping...which is some stuff you should do during the change of the seasons that will keep your home fresh without having to do them all the time.
- Replace baking soda in refrigerator and freezer
- Clean ovens
- Wipe kitchen ceiling
- Wipe the inside of the refrigerator
- Remove contents of cabinets and clean interiors
- Clean hanging pot rack and polish copper
- Organize pantry, discarding expired food
- Sweep out fireplace (heelllloooo Big Man?!?)
- Clean leather furniture
- Rotate stacked books to prevent warping
- Turn mattress
- Vacuum mattresses, box springs, and bed frames
- Launder pillows
- Wipe baseboards and moldings
Happy Cleaning lovies! :)
And thank you Bayb over at The Everyday Adventures Of Me In The City for introducing me to this video:
Justin Timberlake & Andy Samberg - Mother Lover
I wasn't able to see it on SNL but I keep replaying it and I die laughing everytime!
Justin Timberlake + Andy Samberg = Comedy/Musical GOLD!!